16.9.07

Recent Changes to the Blog

For some reason, the columns were no longer working with my current template. I have no explanation, but I needed a new template so my blog would look right. That seemed like it was going to take too much time to figure out, so I went Pink for October a little early this year. I'm not sure if this is exactly the same (ugly) template I had last year, but it'll do. My favorite thing about the template I used was that the columns were super wide.

Other additions: I've tried to keep the links relatively the same. I still have the link to Raceberry JaM and the Gmap Pedometer because that's the only way I can find those two sites. For two of my dearest friends, I've added a link to "Can You Name All 50 US Presidents?" and what I refer to as "Amanda's Map Game", it's "the 50 states game" in the column on the right. I've also listed some of the blogs I mention on a regular basis. Anyone else have a fun site I should list?

By the way, I'm not sure this color is really pink, but I did use the correct HTML code to get "pink". Maybe it's that whole "macs don't always display colors properly" issue again.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, because I call it "Liz's Map Game."

    ReplyDelete