2.9.07

The Bachelorette Party

The rules for Kelly's bachelorette party (ten points to anyone who can correctly spell that word, Firefox doesn't even know it) were simple:
1. No strippers, male or female.
2. No drinking and driving.
3. No police involvement of any kind.

I think we did well for ourselves. Instead of a normal gift, Amanda and I got Kelly this great tiara. Honestly, we had to pick the blue one. The other ones were just pretty enough that someone would have thought Kelly was serious. Then, we got on the bus to go to uptown.



I was there too. At our favorite place in uptown, Bar Abilene, there was good food, good desert and even better drinks. Thanks also to Kate, our serve for not bringing me a third margarita.


We went to a different bar and played pool. Kelly will tell you that she has much more talent than Amanda and I, and that she "schooled us". While I don't deny the talent thing, Kelly will leave out the part where she sunk the 8-ball on her third or fourth shot, so she lost too.


We all safely took the bus home. Kelly, like a good sport was still wearing the tiara, although I would have excused her if she chose to take it off on the bus ride home.


And here we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment