22.4.07

Randomness

week of April 22: name 3 of each....

1. favorite tv programs
The West Wing: This is a surprise to no one. I love Aaron Sorkin and this show seems to have been particularly charmed by talent. Other favorites from the show include Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe who I'll come back to later.

Sports Night: See everything I just said about Aaron Sorkin. Also on this show were the amazing Robert Guillaume, William H. Macy who I think is secretly a huge nut, and Felicity Huffman before her newest hit.

NYPD Blue: Jimmy Smits. I also loved some of the stories on this one.

Honorable mentions go to: Men in Trees which has inexplicably been taken off the air by ABC for reasons passing all human understanding, Studio 60 which is has similarly been yanked by NBC, and a new show, Brothers and Sisters which has a great cast including Rob Lowe. I only watched the episode from tonight and it was repeat, but I'm definitely interested in watching more. There's a new one on next Sunday.

2. favorite foods
Chipotle.
Graeters.
Anything Mark cooks for me. He's my cousin and also a chef. You should have seen me when I was living with him. I put back all the weight I lost from going crazy in Africa.

3. favorite books
Harry Potter (any, but especially 3 and 4)
Lord of the Rings
A Tale of Two Cities
Honorable mentions to Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park

4. favorite people
Mom and Dad (they've been a couple so long, they're really one person)
Amanda and Kelly (see above)
The museum people. Which museum? If you're reading this, it could be you...

5. favorite movies
Pride and Prejudice
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (yes, I'm a geek, I'm ok with it)
Pirates of the Caribbean

Honorable mentions to Love Actualy and Little Manhattan. (I keep forgetting I own that one.)

6. favorite vacation spots
Key West and the rest of the keys, hands down
The North Shore. Now I'm from Minnesota so I know the difference between "over north" and "up north" and where the north shore really is. Sorry New York.
I seem to remember this time I was on a ship...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Kell and I qualify as a couple anymore. There was a time, briefly, when it would have been an apt description, but seeing as how she's marrying someone else...

    ReplyDelete