23.4.07

Monday's A B!tch

Yesterday was Earth day, and we like the Earth so...
Earth Day

1. Do you make an effort to be environmentally friendly?
Yes. I try to eat less meat and not use too much electricity. I haven't changed over my light bulbs but am planning on it as the old ones die out. What would make me even more happy is to get new light fixtures that can take those bulbs instead of the ugly old things currently inhabiting my apartment.

2. Did you see "An Inconvenient Truth"? Did you find it effective?
No. I have a hard time watching movies like that. I blame the ADD.

3. Would you drive a Smart Car?
Like a Prius or a hybrid? Yeah, probably. I do so much city driving it'd be a good idea.

4. How many continents have you been on?
Five: Africa, North America, South America, Europe and Asia. No Australia or Antarctica. I hope I get to go to both. It warms up in Antarctica for like a week right around Christmas right?

5. Did you ever watch "Captain Planet"?
I used to watch that show. It wasn't my favorite but it was on in between some good ones so I allowed it. I sort of forgot all about that show.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I want to go with you to Antarctica.

    ReplyDelete