30.4.07

Monday Music Mambo

As a prize for actually doing some of my homework:
1. Do you have an iPod or similar device? Tell us about it.
I sure do have an iPod. See a picture of it here. It's a big picture. I have a Palm TX I also use as an Mp3 player. It's older and harder to sync but carries more information and I can have more than one play list.

2. If the answer to question #1 is no, what do you use to listen to music?
I also use my computer. iTunes and Songbird are my favorite two players.

3. How many songs do you have on your mp3 player?
161 songs or 700MBs on the iPod. 2G on the Palm. I haven't listened to that as much recently.

4. What situations make you want to bring your mp3 player with you?
Car trips. Plane trips. Days when I have to drive all over the Twin Cities, any time I have to be in my car during rush hour so as to avoid the commercials and Djs droning. Also, running and working out at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment