2.12.06

So these two guys walk into a bar...

I don't really have a joke, but now that I've got your attention, I'll tell you about my day.

It's the final weekend for Bodyworlds (not to be confused with BodyWorks which doesn't exist but everyone calls it that) and the museum is super busy. They're so busy they're staying open 72 hours straight. As I was coming in to work this morning, I saw the sign I always see telling visitors what tickets are still available. Here's what it looked like this morning. (Hint: click on the picture to see it full size. Check out what's after the 2:00.)



It was a pretty normal day except I didn't run. Everyone needs a day off, right? I sewed names on shirts with teens and generally hung out.

Sadly, I did not do homework last night. In my defense I was really tired. Instead I watched Grey's Anatomy and part of Men in Trees. The Men in Trees for next week looks really good. I can't believe I'm enjoying this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment