14.12.06

Pictures and today's stories

My stories for today: I ran 6 miles. I'm not really sure how long it took me. I forgot to look at the time when I started running. There were a bunch of dirty men looking at me on my way home. It's also possible I was flirting with a mailman.

I'm met a cute guy who lives in my building. I hope I run into him again.

I went in to work and created "Make It Jeopardy", a game we may have to play more than once. Hee hee.

I went shopping and then out to dinner with Amanda, and this is where the pictures come in. Amanda is getting over a cold and so is blowing her nose a lot and acting quite loopy.






Amanda says I look stoned in this one. It's only fair since I put up all those of her.



I thought I'd try the 3x Thursday questions I see on Kelly's blog all the time. Some of them look fun. So for today:

1. When the weather changes (say, it rains when it usually doesn't), do you think traffic behavior is different? How so/how not? It depends on the weather. Snow and ice can legitimately slow the traffic down. The biggest delays I know of are on I-94 East into St. Paul when the sun is shining. I always pray for clouds when I'm late and heading to school.

2. What about when the kiddies don't have school? Do you see the traffic patterns change then? Does it affect you at all? Only on roads that lead to shopping malls, zoos, aquariums, parks and museums.

3. Accidents...accidents *always* muck up traffic. Seen any bad ones lately? Are there more accidents when the weather changes? Mercifully I haven't seen any accidents lately. There are more accidents when there is ice and snow but they tend to be fender benders.

4. Bonus Question for Comments: Given the choice of driving or not ever driving (say, full public transportation is available), which would you choose? Why? I couldn't handle full public transportation, partly for my job and partly because I love to drive.

As seen on the web:
1. I think he's getting the phrase wrong. Very similar to my favorite phrase, "I think that's the pot calling the kettle the same thing."

2. I've never used this line, but it sounds like me.

3. Greenpeace Mocks Apple Lovingly, just another reason to think about a Dell.

4. 11 Misconceptions about Marijuana. A well written piece.

5. The Greenpeace Green Guide. See Number 3 above.

6. Me on a map of the internet. I am so close to Canada it's not funny.

7. Bioscapes image gallery with some really cool pictures of micro-things.

No comments:

Post a Comment