8.12.06

Oh dear lord make it stop

I really did take a picture yesterday, I just didn't post it. I tried installing a new light switch. I totally couldn't do it. Anyone out there with any advice, let me know.



Well, that combined with it being the end of the semester and everything happening at once about threw me into a panic attack. Instead of waking up early and running this morning which I totally meant to do I slept and got to class around 10am. Interestingly arriving late didn't throw me into a panic attack which it really should have.

After school, I went to work and had group facilitator training. It was only partly my idea of hell. If you are a person who would like to work with people and help them, but doesn't want to be a social worker and work with people who have problems, go work for this company. This group facilitation thing is like social work for people who are afraid to talk about feelings.

I went over to Travis' house after work and then took him to the airport. It wasn't until I got home (the first time) that the wheels really started to come off the wagon. I lost my cell phone. (Even if you think I have your number, I don't. Call or email me and tell me what it is.)

When I was walking into Travis' house a bunch of stuff fell out of my bag so I went back over there and looked around on the grass outside his house. My cell phone should have been easy to see because of all of the reflective tape. No joy. So I went to the Mall of America and bought a new one. It's the same phone only a newer model.

On my way out I went to Caribou Coffee, one of my favorite places, for a Latte.



All of these teeny-bopper girls kept coming in and flirting with the dude behind the counter. It was pretty hysterical because the kid totally knew it and seemed to both enjoy it and still at least try to act professional.



Then, when I got home, Blogger invited me to try Blogger Beta. Only it's making me allow Google cookies, which we should never ever do. And I can't switch back. Boo.

I'm trying to play with my phone. It has blue tooth. I'm going to see if I can get it to talk with my PDA. Hee hee.

I have been playing on the web a while too.

1. How to Knit a Binary Scarf for my friend Kelly, and anyone else who knits.

2. I'm not sure who I feel worse for, these guys or their girlfriends. Hopefully they're gay and no one is missing anything they should get to experience.

3. Having worked overnights in a similar setting, I've totally heard this before. To all the parents out there: you don't get to be stupid like this.

4. Truthiness is named the Word of the Year. Sigh. I love The Colbert Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment