10.12.06

The joys of Firefox continue

Firefox ate my bookmarks today. Yes, yes you have seen this before. For desert it ate my tool bar settings. Now every time I close Firefox and open it back the tool bars are reset and all of them appear, even the ones I don't use. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. That didn't help. It's sad there's so many hits on a google search for this issue. We'll see if I have it fixed now.

Here's the "after" pictures of my cleaning experience today:







Any of the Blogger Beta users out there know if it's possible to do a side by side before and after picture. If there's html code involved I'm willing to learn but tell me what it is at first.

Also, Why do computers take so long to boot up?. I'd like to echo the writers sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment