19.12.06

It's nice and a little scary

It's nice and more than a little scary how well I know my friend Amanda. I did a really good gag gift before giving her the real presents. This is either before or right after Amanda figured out it was a gag.

Then to ignore me, Amanda tried to open her gift from Kelly. Amanda makes good facial expressions while she's doing this.


Thank you to Kelly for the mittens and the fun making cookies. Kelly "made" and by that I mean ate rice krispy treats too.


And then there was the phone call to a parent (not mine, I'm just avoiding a joke by phrasing it that way) that literally left me speechless.



1. I was telling Amanda about PostSecret so I wanted to put a link up.
2. For all the Kentuckians out there.
3. This is sad. He really doesn't love it. To all of the women reading this: we wouldn't allow a man to treat us that way. Don't treat men this way.
4. I have been in the position of the professor here.
5. My old roommate used to do this. It's against the rules. That is even more against the rules than blue tooth headsets.
6. MSNBC Year in Review Quiz. That sucker's hard. Especially the one about space.
7. I like this story. Watch, Mac will have something to say about this with the new Mac OS.
8. Five Best Political Moments of 2006. I wouldn't say "best" I would say "noteworthy". While Dick Cheney shooting another hunter is fodder for the news, there have been too many hunting accidents up here for that to be "good" or even "funny". Ditto to the whole Foley thing.
9. 25 Gadgets That Actually Save Money. These are really cool. Those of you who have wish lists at Amazon, add some of these to them. I want to get some of these now.
10. Top 10 Stories You Missed in 2006. I know I missed them and I read the news all the time.
11. 8 Tools for 8 Hours of Energy Boosting Sleep. I love my memory foam pillow. I just wanted you to know that.

This picture begged to be taken. Everyone was making fun of the jammies, except the people who liked them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    You should enter the ornaments you made us for Christmas in the Instructables Homemade Gift contest.

    Even if you didn't come up with the idea originally - just make sure to say so. I'm sure you took enough photos to re-create the experience.

    ReplyDelete