27.12.06

It's 10:59, let the uploads begin. I'm doing three this time so it might take longer. 11:35. Still no joy. 11:40: Blogger was unable to complete my request. Bite me.

Here's what's been going on:
Mom and I went shopping today. I found the "easy science answer page a day calendar" for one of my little cousins and my Mom suggested I also get it for my kids. I totally bought it.

Then we went to dinner with Erin and Matt and their new baby who is 9mos old and I've never met. She's a total cutie pie. That's where most of my pictures are from. They're still uploading.

1. Find out if your mind is male or female.
2. A Red Flag for Jet Lag. Find out why it's dangerous and why it's worse to go east.
3. 12 Ideas to Keep Off Holiday Pounds.
4. Top Ten Mistakes in Web Design. I'm totally guilty of number 9, all of my links open to new windows, although in Firefox they're just tabs.
5. 50 Things We Know Now that We Didn't Know This Time Last Year.
6. The 35 Most Outrageous Fees and How to Avoid Them. Basically don't fly or deal with airlines.
7. Race on CNN and SMM. There's a link to a cool quiz here.
8. Something every grad student should know but doesn't.
9. 20 Most Innovative Products of the Year. I haven't read this yet, but it seems worth a look.
10. A Caffeine Graph, it's pretty funny and illuminating.

No comments:

Post a Comment