13.12.06

I am so tired

I don't have any picture yet, but found lots of good stuff on the web.

First off, congratulations to Kelly who is now an aunt.

1. You know who you are: I have a couple of friends who talk about the size or lack thereof of their breasts. This is for you.

2. Minneapolis is getting shot spotter. I thought this would be a cool science story.

3. Getting Miles Per Gallon Estimates to Actually Stick. The EPA is changing the way manufacturers are required to measure and report estimated miles per gallon so it's uh, you know, correct.

4. Why Do Teens Do Stupid Things?. It's actually a good article.

5. Why a Hydrogen Economy doesn't make sense. Looks like no hydrogen powered cars for us.

6. Carbon Fiber MacBook. I'm sort of perpetually in the market for a new laptop. I've heard lots of good things about the MacBooks. I've also heard Dell and Compaq are good. Right now Toshiba is not on my good list. Tell me what you think.

7. Eight Ways the Tech Industry Tries to Screw Us and How to Avoid Them. I'd like to add "CompUSA" to the "worst offender" list for number eight.

8. 21 Traffic Triggers for Social Media Marketing. I'm really interested in this whole "social bookmarking" thing and other social sites so this is cool.

9. Vote for the Pictures of The Year 2006.

10. And finally...
I am a Snowman

Friendly and fun, I enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment