1.9.06

why I shouldn't be alone with my computer on a Friday night...

This is my last Friday night before school starts. Am I out with... well, anyone? No, I'm sitting at home. In my bored state, I tried a few things...

You Are Lilac

You are a very innocent and pure person. Hee hee. Ethics matter to you. You bet they do...
Your friends consider you a great listener, and you often play therapist to your friends. Oh boy.
You are good at drawing out truths in conversation, however painful they may be.
Non judgmental and patient - people feel like they can tell you anything! (I'm saying.)


Then, I remembered this really weird thing I did one time about "What Tarot Card are You?" (If you can explain Tarot cards, let me know. WikiPedia is only good for so much...) I tried a bunch of different ones. Should I question the accuracy of these online quizzes since four quizzes gave me four different results?

Number 1:

Which Tarot Card Are You?





You are the Hermit card. The Hermit has chosen a solitary spiritual path. He (or she) shines light on his inner self and, by this means, gains wisdom. The Hermit's home is the natural world and it is by being in tune with that world that he learns the laws of nature and learn how they operate within himself. His path is a lonely one as he lives in silence and has for companionship only his own internal rhythms. But those crossing his path are touched by his light and wisdom. Though often alone, he manages nevertheless to instruct those who meet him and guides those who chose to follow him on a path towards enlightenment. This doesn't really sound like me at all. Well, the thing about the spiritual path, but I don't think I'm alone as much as this poor hermit is. Image from The Aleister Crowley Tarot deck. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/thoth/
Take this quiz!


Number 2:
I Am

Which tarot card are you?

And here's the copied description from said website:
Spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, hidden power. Link between seen and unseen. Balance of positive and negative forces. Receptivity. Unseen guidance. Dude, how did I answer the questions to get this?

Number 3:






Which Tarot Card are You?




You are Strength. You exhibit not only physical strength, but internal as well. You are not flashy, your strength is quiet and reserved. You will persevere through courage, resolve and composure. You are Strength, you will lead others through their darkest hours.
Take this quiz!


I think this is my favorite one. Sometimes it sounds like me but it also reminds me of one of my parents. Side note to Kelly and Amanda, like how I phrased that to avoid the obvious "your mom" joke?

And number 4:
You scored as III - The Empress. The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects.
She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better.
Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolize security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment