30.9.06

My apartment is hotter than fire

My apartment is very warm. My heat isn't on, but the pipes that carry the hot water to everyone else's radiators run in the wall in the middle of my apartment. (Can you say "design flaw"?) The wall is physically hot to the touch and it's making everything else hot as well. I called the condo association. We'll see if they do anything about it. I would also like to point out that it's going to be 80* the next two days. Do we really need to be paying for heat right now?

I ran this morning. It was a hard run because I have a lot on my mind. Hopefully I can see Amanda tonight and her nieces and nephew will distract me.

Also, I saw this picture and it hit home with me, especially because all of the classes I'm taking right now are about mental health.



This picture was taken from Postsecret which is a fantastic blog. It's only updated once a week though.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    My landlords still haven't turned my heat on. You wouldn't think that would have been a problem, since this last weekend was so warm. But Sunday when the boy dropped me off at my house, it was about 10 degrees colder inside than it was outside. Brr!

    ReplyDelete