7.9.06

Guess who...

After writing my previous post I found a new way to drive myself nuts: I sliced my finger open. That did the trick. I had to call a very good friend to drive me to the hospital and hold my (other) hand very late at night. When I arrived at said hospital, I found out my student health insurance hadn't been activated for the school year which has already begun. And I got a nurse who didn't know that my index finger and my middle finger are not the same thing.

Obviously, from the no post I didn't run yesterday. I did run this morning, 3.5 miles. It's fun watching the sun rise.

Also, I started the new internship and I really like everyone there. They're all super nice. And I started class today and I'm reserving judgment on that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment