6.2.21

Liz Dreams: Pooky Cub Bearnapping

Worst COVID dream ever: 

Pooky Cub was a bit older and we had this game where she would see me and this run into me.  (Only good part of the dream.) 


So, she was in day care and day care was at a book store (Barnes N Noble?).  And I saw here there, so she runs over and runs into my legs and I pick her up and we visit.


Well for some reason I wanted to take her across the street to a mall?
So, I just put her in the back seat of my car like "sit still child and don't fall over, this'll be fine".  And we had fun at the mall.
 

But then someone was like "what the f^ck, you took a kid out of day care without telling an adult?!?!  They'll be calling the parents and the police about now". And I was all "I can't tell Pooky Bear, because I shouldn't have taken her to the mall without a car seat"
 

So, we drove back over to Barnes N Noble.  Again without a car seat.  And acted like nothing happened.
Pooky Bear and the police had not been called.
 

But then when it was time for parent pick up, I was with Pooky Bear (?!?)   Pooky Cub and I practiced making sure the staff knew we were leaving.


So, I woke up feeling like a horrible friend and not sure Pooky would ever want her kid to be around me again.  I'm sorry for what dream me did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment