4.3.17

Flying Pig 2017 10 Weeks to Go: Step back week

Sunday
Planned: Low mileage run, easy
Actual: 1.23 miles.  Taking the "low mileage" thing as far as I possibly can.

Monday
Planned: Low mileage run, easy
Actual: 4.15 miles in new shoes.  This was more of a tempo run than an "easy" run.  It was a miracle I did anything at all, so I'm good with it.

Tuesday
Planned: Speed work, Lift weights
Actual: Speed work was w/u; 9X 1:00 hard, 1:30 easy; c/d.  50 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes spin.  Weights was TRX/Kettlebell for the last time.  Which makes me very sad.

Wednesday
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.23 miles run.  Bonus Zumba class.  Every time I go back to Zumba I'm all "this is really fun, I should do this more".  I'm thinking about replacing Tuesday night class with this class.  We'll see.

Thursday
Planned: Tempo run (148-160bpm), Lift weights
Actual: 4.5 miles easy run, since I accidentally did my tempo run on Monday.  This was actually a really good workout.  Weight lifting after the run.

Friday:
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.22 miles after work. 

Saturday
Planned: Speed work , Lift weights
Actual: Speed work is the same as Tuesday.  And yes, I'm about to compare this workout to Tuesday when I'm done posting.  Lift weights at downtown gym.  Because the parking lot at Midtown was full.  WTF




No comments:

Post a Comment