3.6.18

Long Run Sunday

Plan: 8 Miles at MAF.  Keep the heart rate low. 
Lift weights
Abs workout
PS, this has to be done at the crack of dawn because I have to walk with Dungeon Master later in the day.
Route: Started at the gym (see lifting weights) and ran the Franklin Lake Street loop before heading back along the Greenway.
Weather: Cloudy and windy.  The wind was for reals.
Wardrobe: Shorts that are not meant for long runs, shirt, nothing too exciting.
Execution: I was a bit nervous in the beginning with what my heart rate was doing, but I think it turned out fine.  I got stronger as time went on.
Nutrition: Half a salted avocado before the work out.  Lots of water and breakfast afterwards.
Bonus: After the workout, I went home and did touch up painting in my bathroom.  I'm sticking a fork in that and calling it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment