13.8.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 8 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32-34
Actual: 33+ miles run.

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 10 Miles on the track on Wednesday

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 5.21 miles. No kettlebells.  Because I am a grump.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 4.16 miles.  Because I am still a grump and I want all of the sleep.  Just so we're clear, I'm not in a good place that my long run for the week isn't done yet.  Not in a good place at all.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.5 treadmill miles. Avg HR is 139.  Speed from my garmin is never right on a treadmill.  Sigh.  Tuesday weight lifting.   This was a good workout and I'm getting into a better place about making up the long run. 

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 10 Miles on the track, indoors, and I still feel like I'm running in circles.This is a trade for Sunday's run mileage. I still have not done the weight lifting.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 7.3 miles around Lake Cedar.  This is a trade for Monday's run.  Today there was no freaking way I was going to run inside so I headed out and did get caught in a couple downpours but I was basically dry by the time I got back to the gym. 13:51/mile Avg HR 138.  Thursday weight lifting also done.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles run in the afternoon.  Bonus evening bike ride to a friends house.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles run in the morning.  This makes up for running more than 1 mile on Wednesday. Everything is screwed up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment