25.3.17

Flying Pig 7 Weeks to Go

Sunday
Planned:Second longest run, lift weights
Actual: 6.6 miles on a hilly route; this run was excellent. TRX Kettlebell class at the gym. 

Monday
Planned: Long run
Actual:14.13 miles run.  Post run yoga.

Tuesday
Planned: Speed work, Lift weights
Actual: 1.23 miles outside  My body is sore and destroyed from yesterday so I'm skipping speed and weight lifting. 

Wednesday
Planned: 1 mile run.  Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 3.11 miles.  This was a surprise run and it made me feel better to do it.  I lifted to make up for messing yesterday.  Olive asked me to Zumba.  I went but wound up only staying for about 20 minutes.  Pro tip: Zumba and weight lifting don't go on the same day.

Thursday
Planned: Tempo run (148-160bpm), Lift weights
Actual: 4 miles easy (no tempo today, I am still new to Whole30), Lift weights

Friday:
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.23 miles outside.

Saturday
Planned: Speed work , maybe Zumba?
Actual: 4.16 miles easy and then stretch out while breakfast is in the skillet.  No speed work and no Zumba. 

Overall, this was also week 1 of Whole30.  I got 34 miles in including a long run and 3 weight lifting sessions.  I did not get in speed work.  But I'm feeling okay about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment