11.2.13

Favorite Running Songs

It's been a while since I've told you about some of my favorite songs for running and working out. I usually opt for a good beat and lyrics that are either uplifting or relevant to my life in some way. (Suddenly this list is like a personality test.)
 
Sweedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child.
Young the Giant - My Body
Nelly - Warrior
Flo Rida ft RedFoo - RunI wanna run to you!
Maroon 5 - One More Night Try to tell you no...
Wish Y Yandel Ft Jennifer Lopez - Follow the LeaderOle ole!
Kat DeLuna - Drop It Low.  
Nicki Minaj - Starships  I never want to watch this video again.
Raw Jaws - Throw'm Up.  Don't ever listen to a remix of this song.  Found that out the hard way.

For an hilarious look back at some of my other favorite running songs, here's a look at 2010, Flying Pig 2011 and November 2011, and one from 2012.  2012 also helped me discover an entirely different kind of running playlist.   Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment