26.4.11

Calling all LOUD running songs

I'm putting together a running list full of loud and somewhat motivating songs.  Why?  Um, I just figured out the Flying Pig features a category 5 climbThe hill is so big and steep it has a rating!

I'm calling for recommendations for loud songs which are also good for running.  Here's a few I've come up with so far:

  • Word Up! - Korn. Not sure how I found this song. It's perfect for the occasion.
  • Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva. Please check to see if you're still breathing. An instruction I will no doubt need.
  • Youth of the Nation - POD.  What does POD stand for?
  • Harder to Breath - Maroon 5. (Oh, the irony.)
  • Bad Romance - Lady Gaga.  You knew she was going to appear right?
  • Yeah! - Usher. All I can see if Will Smith teaching the guy to dance in Hitch!
  • Dynamite - Taio Cruz which I've mentioned several times before as a fantastic running song.

No comments:

Post a Comment