16.11.11

Heat: maybe so, maybe no?

The heat in my condo building and the two attached to it is not working?  Working?  Semi-stable?  There was something about a broken pipe, the something more about jackhammering of the floor.  A neighbor said I shouldn't have heat in my condo, but I do.  (I hope I'm not breaking anything.)

I did "high intensity water running" at the Y again this morning.  The class was mercifully way less crowded than last time.  And I worked a little harder, so I felt like it was even more of a workout.

I'm getting my winter running songs together.  (We assume I'll start running again eventually.)  I found a list of favorite workout songs and decided to look for new music.  Kudos to the list-makers because this is a very eclectic mix of songs.  There were a few I already knew, most I didn't.  Some of the ones I didn't know but want to try out are:



What I learned from listening to all these songs on YouTube is that it's annoying when directors use all this time to setup the story of the video before actually starting the song.  Whatever.  The song should speak for itself.  Just play the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment