16.2.12

A week full of ups and downs

Monday I was still in Cincinnati at the start of the day.  I did Jazzercise and had breakfast with Mom.  Then it was time to head home.  The flight was half empty which was awesome.
  • Ups of the day: My flight was half empty.
  • Downs of the day:  I correctly told my mother that she has a very negative outlook on, well, everything; I do much better when I'm not around that.  But I could've been nicer about it.
  • Exercise: Jazzercise.  It's not really my thing (like, at all) but it is a well put together program and can be a really good workout.
  • Theme song: Rolling in the Deep - Adele becuase she can bring it!



 
Tuesday started with my annual lady doctor exam.  And the lady doctor had a student who was learning.  So I got to have two exams.  So full of suck.
  • Ups of the day: Can't remember a thing.
  • Downs of the day: two exams. 
  • Exercise: None.  I went home and took a nap.  I wish I'd had a tranquelizer.
  • Theme song: Born to Fly - Sara Evans.  My pooky bear and I used to play this song together.  I hadn't heard it in a while and was happy when it came on for me.

 

Wednesday started off better.  I went to water running and had a great workout.  At the end of the night Qat Lady and I went to Punch Pizza and then to buy bikes at Target.  Which lead to a discussion about trunk size in a Cadillac.  The thing you don't realize is the handlebars and the wheels make up that third dimension of the bike.  (The bike has two dimensions, like all the dead bodies that can fit in the trunk.  Thanks Qat Lady)
  • Ups of the day: Free pizza and bike shopping.  Duh.
  • Downs of the day: I had to wake up at 5:30.  Seriously, compared to the day before, Wednesday was great.
  • Exercise: Water running.  It was a challenging workout.
  • Theme song: Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice.  It's been all over my iPod lately.

 


Thursday (that's today) I worked, was trained on brain injuries and then did a double dose of exercise. 
  • Ups of the day: There was that free lunch at an Indian restaurant.
  • Downs of the day: I can't think of anything.  Tuesday was really the down for the whole week.
  • Exercise: Circuit class then an hour on the elliptical.
  • Theme song: What Doesn't Kill You - Kelly Clarkson.  I am totally the girl who dances and sings to her headphones while on the elliptical.


Bonus songs for the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment