5.3.11

Bolder Options Thursday

Thursday morning I woke up and ran with the St Paul girls.  Have to get out before the weather starts right?  When I got back to my car, I saw these drops on the windshield and thought: Seriously.  Was it snowing while we were running and I didn't even notice?  Apparently so.  That was about all we got that day.

After running I had the longest day ever at work.  10.5 hours is a really long day. 

Then I headed over to Summit Brewery for a Bolder Options volunteer mixer that was doubling as a team Ragnar reunion and 2011 planning session.  Did I mention we were at a brewery?

I'm a Pilsner girl most of the time.


Let the scheming begin...

They have this thing called an 'oatmeal stout'.  I swear it's like a latte meets beer in a totally awesome way.

Beer goggles - literal interpretation

No comments:

Post a Comment