13.3.11

Observations from my first trip outside in four days

I haven't been outside since last Wednesday.  Seriously.  That's how sick I was.  And lucky that Amanda brought food.  Today marked 24 hours of being fever free so I went to the gym, just so they could scan my card for the good behavior discount and then got Chinese food.  Here's what I noticed

  • Some of the snow has melted
  • More snow has also fallen, as I observe a thin but pristine white layer of snow over all this stuff
  • Some potholes were filled in, including some of the monsters along 31st street.
  • More potholes seem to have formed, 42nd St and Chicago Ave, and other monsters along 31st street come to mind.
  • There sure are a lot of people at the gym. Why?!?
  • My ears are still clogged and I find hot wonton soup to be the best antidote in the world.  My stomach is still refusing medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment