26.5.10

Holy Humidity - It's Cooler in the Sunshine

It was really hot this week. Monday was so hot it set a record. I didn't run on Monday. I didn't run on Tuesday either. I did go out with Amanda and my pooky bear for ice cream which was awesome and got rained on walking home with them.

This morning I ran. When I got home I checked the weather and noted it was 70% humidity (you thought I was going to say 70* didn't you?). Seriously. It was like a steam room. I do maintain that it was cooler in the sunshine because that at least helped the sweat evaporate. Ylech!

I checked the weather for tomorrow. The humidity appears to be under better control. Hopefully I'll have a nice long run. Perhaps I'll make peace with the river and the heat at the same time!

I have no idea what else I've been doing since I wrote last. I have no idea when I wrote last. I've been working 8-9 hour days and tonight I volunteered after work. I'm going slightly bonkers. I think I just saw a little green man run across my counter top. I'm excited for some time to myself tomorrow morning running. And Chipotle. That will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment