4.4.09

Saturday Linkfest

Well, I'm a little tired from my run yesterday. I made it all the way to Lake Harriet, and about half way around it. I actually wasn't super tired but was facing another kind of distress that made me stop. By the way, the water is turned off in all the buildings at Lake Harriet. Sucks.

Today I walked around Lake Nokomis. Not sure if the water's off but the lake is thawed. Lake Harriet still has a fairly huge ice cap on it. I'm still pretty sore from yesterday. I can only imagine how this is going to feel after a marathon.

In the mean time, here's some great things to know more about:
  • This past week has been filled with some great and surprising headlines out of Washington. First, they expanded the AmeriCorps program and gave the first increase in the education award in, well, ever. And now they're lifting some travel restrictions to Cuba. That was out of the blue. But very cool.

  • Since the bedbugs, I've been wanting to re-do my closet. How cool would this be?.

  • This made me think of Amanda and Kelly who either own or covet one of these things. It also made me think of work which has promised to be more laptop friendly in the near future.

  • And this one it totally for Amanda: Watch Surgery on YouTube. Just don't tell me anything about the amputation one ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment