22.4.09

I woke up and I was down one fish

I woke up this morning and there was only one fish swimming around in the tank. It took a full five minutes to find the other one. It was obviously dead and had mysteriously fell right in the middle of the fake plant. I actually had to pull the plant out of the water to pull the little fish out.

I'm not quite sure what to do for my little fish. I've read guppies are schooling fish and I should get more. But I was thinking I'd wait a while and make sure it was the fish that died and not the owner that killed it.

After I flushed the little fish (good think I hadn't picked a name yet), I went for a run. A nice long run. I ran 8 miles, just running, and then did intervals for the ninth mile. I'm getting closer to that nice 13 mile mark that I'd like to hit by the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment