16.4.09

Amanda got me a fish tank, I got some sun

I ran today. It was kind of nice to not be cold when I stopped running. Although I tried not to relish it too much because it won't be long and I'll be hot, even when I'm not running. I'm assuming that's where I got most of the sun on my little red face.

Then Amanda took me out fish shopping. I got a cool fish tank, some nice rocks and a fake plant for the fish to hide. The tank is settling in for a day or two before I go to purchase the fish. For fish people my tank is small some I'm going to get two boy guppies. No girl guppies. The tank can only hold two fish. (Amanda, I did take pictures but it's too late to upload them now. It's too late for you to look at them too.)

After we bought fish things, Amanda took me over to DQ for an ice cream and more sitting in the sun. It was actually really nice and relaxing. And the ice cream was good too.

In the evening I went to meet what have now been dubbed "the running mates". I met the people with whom I'll be training and fund raising for Bolder Options. It looks like it will be a fun group. I told Amanda it's weird to do things with people my own age. People who talk about Facebook. None of my colleagues even know what that is. Almost all the people I work with have kids my age. It's like I don't know how to be a 27 year old anymore. (That's right. Don't hate me.)

And then Amanda talked me into running a half marathon in May. (I still don't know what I was thinking on that one.) I'll keep you updated on the running and the fund raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment