7.9.08

More runing

I ran again today. After I thought I was too tired to move. It turns out that I went faster than I thought I would. I think I ran 4 miles in under 11:00 miles. (I know that's slow for normal people.) The good news is I am getting faster. The even better news is that I don't have to run tomorrow. Monday is my day off from running. I'm going to the gym and lift weights. Any good exercises to make my hamstrings stronger? I think they need it. My calves too.

In other news, I'm totally ready for election season to be over. I'm highly aggravated by one of the candidates. (I'm not saying which one out of respect to the rest of you.) Nonetheless, the candidate annoys the crap out of me and I'll be much happier when the non-stop election coverage ends.

And speaking of democrats and republicans, this made me laugh although it does feel like a "nobody hits my brother but me" kind of a joke. (Safe for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment