6.9.08

Is it possible to eat chipotle and still loose weight?

Just wanted to see if you were listening. Under certain conditions, I think it's possible to eat Chipotle and still loose weight. Those conditions: Run 5 miles and eat only Chipotle for the day.

I ran 5 miles. I never realize how much of a problem humidity is until I run on a non-humid day again. I actually wasn't hurting too bad at the end of the 5 miles. The mental pain was much worse than the physical pain.

Then my mentee and I went over to the lock and damn and I actually got to see it being used which was cool. There were two little fishing boats going up in it. The observation deck is (sadly) one story above the lock structure and involves standing on a metal grate. It bothered my mentee even more that me. Heh heh. And then we went to Chipotle. After that we walked to Patina and walked around. We also went to Target to get my parents birthday cards. Their birthdays are within four days of each other.

Later, I went to DSW and bought super cute new shoes. Which led to a phone consultation with Kelly about the appropriateness of socks with said shoes. I got Sketchers Mary Jane's although mine are slightly different. There's a pattern to the black fabric that makes them look even more cute.

Sadly, Sven just told me it's supposed to rain tomorrow morning so I'll have to adjust my running time tomorrow or run inside. Neither of those options sounds too good to me. I don't want to run in the rain because it's bad for my iPod and my Nike+ sensor.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    I would just like to say that yes, it is completely possible to eat chipotle (or Anna's for those on the East Coast) and still lose weight. I think you would have to take your base metabolic rate (the amount of calories you burn in a resting state) and burn enough calories during exercise so that it is more than the total caloric intake. And yes, I think about this A LOT.

    ReplyDelete