13.3.08

Uh... Wednesday Mind Hump?

Today is Department Store Day:

1. Do you shop at department stores? Yes. Macy's in particular since my uncle works there and gives me gift cards. Sometimes I find some neat things there. I also really like Nordstrom Rack for dress clothes (which are the rejects from Nordstrom's Department Store.)

2. What is your favorite department store? Dude, does Ikea count because that's beyond my favorite. (Hey, I even know my way around which is why you should always take me when you go.) I'm going to say Macy's. But not the one in the Mall of America. Actually, the one in Cincinnati is really good. Also, does Kohls count as a department store? And Herbergers but I'll probably like them less once Carrie leaves.

3. What do you usually buy at department stores? Mostly clothes. I don't really go there for the home section.

4. If you had your own department store, what would you call it and what would you sell there? I would call it "Nearly There". I have no idea why. And I would sell all of the clothes my brother designs. To see some of his current creations, check out the women's denim line at American Eagle. I can honestly tell which skirts are his just by looking at them. (They don't have the individual designers name but I wish they did. How cool would that be?)

No comments:

Post a Comment