3.1.08

I am powerful

At least, running makes me feel powerful. It doesn't seem right that I can just not run for three months and then go run three miles. It seems even less right that I can not work out at all for two weeks and then go run three miles. Never the less, that's what I did tonight. My body just felt that it needed to move, and sweat, and run.

And the gym was packed. I love all the news years people. I love even more that I won't have to deal with them after February because that's about how long it will take them to get over the whole workout thing. Even more fun was that parents brought their kids and they ran around the track together. I thought that was pretty cool.

Today was a wild day just because it was really busy. I had Pineda Tacos for lunch. Yum. Amanda's thinking about friend cheese right now. I guarantee it. Yum again. I had a meeting, a training, and a home visit. And good coffee. And I got up really late and didn't take a shower. I kind of regretted that all day. I was tired. It's harder to get up on cloudy days because it's that much darker.

Also, someone please remind me to go to work tomorrow night.

While you're pondering that, let me show you some of the great things I found on the internet today:
All the things Google can do that we never knew. I'm really excited about the flight tracker and currency converter. Points 1 and 2 seem pretty obvious though.

What you would crochet if you were married to a geek. Or knit. I guess you could make that design in some form with either method. Shows what I know.

A sad typo on a Minneapolis church sign that makes me giggle every time I think about it. Hee hee. That's right, I'm ten years old. I'm ok with it.

How OCD limits my design ideas: I could never have this table. I'm just saying. All those different size knobs would drive me nuts.

Why I can never use IBM or Bayer again. Thank goodness for my Mac. I'm not too sad about Hugo Boss or the Volkswagen. I'm also not sure if I find the kittens more disturbing given the subject matter but the picture of Vanilla Ice is absolutely brilliant and perfectly placed.

On that happy note... I'm going to finish my juice and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment