5.11.07

Well, what have I been up to lately?

Ok, so it's been a while since I've written to you and told you how I've been spending my time. I would like to first formally apologize for my absence. Now, I'll tell you how I've been doing.

Friday
I really have no idea what I did on Friday. I know there was work. I honestly can't remember doing anything else. I must have watched television and slept. Sorry, that was an un-exciting day.

Saturday or what I like to call the curtains the drill, part duex.
Saturday was also the day I had a most unfortunate migraine. And accidentally got high on Pledge (yes the furniture polish) while I was at Amanda's. The good news is all the curtains are properly hung and the drill is back home. I had a nice time hanging out with Amanda and was glad I could help.
Also on Saturday, remember when I used my super human strength to snap a bolt in half? I did the same thing again although this time the bolt was much smaller and the feat was less impressive.
After minor manual labor and a lovely lunch (you owe me $5.00) I came back to my plate to watch more tv. I watched Catch and Release. I don't recommend it. It's just a few too many people sleeping together for my taste. Plus the wrong guy ends up with the girl and that aggravates me as well.

Sunday
Finally learned that my cousin had her baby so there are three little cousins born within two months of each other now. How exciting. Too bad they're all so far away.
Cleaned the house a little. Although I did that some on Friday too before Amanda failed to come over. (It's ok. I was pretty tired by then.)
Was massively confused by changing all the clocks that needed to be changed.
Luckily did go out to the store to get milk. I'd been without that since Thursday. It was Thursday that I also learned I cannot make smoothies without milk. Don't ask. It goes slightly beyond "no good comes of it" and moves into "that's just gross" territory.
Ate a whole pint of Haagen Daas. It's ok though, it was mocha chip. It's good for me. How many points is in the whole container of Haagen Daas?
Bought Mom this purse as a Christmas gift. That purse is quite a commitment because it's like the one color I wouldn't really want for myself if it doesn't work out for Mom.
Am still working on a cute pajama set Christmas gift. Can anyone explain how to add items to "gift lists" on Amazon. Again, I am massively confused. Surely there must be a few worthwhile greasemonkey scripts for Amazon. Can anyone recommend one? Yes, I did just let my geek show.

Monday
It's so windy there's actually a wind advisory, the time just changed so it's super dark at 5pm, and it's one of the coldest days of the fall so far. This was like the trifecta of "reasons people can't exercise outside" so the gym was packed tonight when I went. I rode the bike and did the rowing machine. I'm seriously considering running tomorrow. Although I haven't actually run in a little while. I have to remotely get back into running because that will be my exercise while I'm at home for Thanksgiving.
And Flight of the Navigator is on right now. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment