18.7.07

This was too funny not to do

I swear I did not make this up. My mind will now sink to the gutter. Hope to see you there.

Kelly and Amanda, how many "your mom" jokes can you make. I lost count...

From The Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello humpers! Today is Wiener Day. Kind of an odd theme, but I'll go with it:

1. What's your favorite kind of wiener - all beef, beef and pork, brat or veggie?
Veggie.

2. What do you like on your wiener?
Uhhhh

3. How do you like your wiener cooked - grilled, boiled, steamed, fried, or some other way?
You'll never know.

4. The Wiener was named after the city of Vienna, Austria. Who's your favorite person who comes from that city?
My answer comes from this site, although I was already going to say Maria Von Trapp. I just had to make sure she was from Vienna and not Saltzberg.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 AM

    Did you really want a list?

    1. Who has a favorite kind, when I've got your mom?
    2. Your mom.
    3. [Were I a man: your mom really cooks my....]
    4. You're mom's my favorite person, and it has nothing to do with Austria, and everything to do with... fill in the blank.

    Do I win?

    ReplyDelete