8.7.07

Randomness

This one looked really fun:

week of July 8: Vacationing

I'll be going on vacation next week, so that inspires this weeks meme:
1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I'm a beach girl. The Florida Keys, especially Bahia Honda and Key West are wonderful. The Seychelles were nice but possibly not worth the trouble of getting there again.
2. Would you rather drive or fly?
I like to fly places, as long as transportation once I get there is simple.
3. Have you ever been on a cruise? Would you want to go on one?
I have been on a cruise around the world. You know how people have these lists of things they want to do before they die and "sail around the world" is always one of them. I've already done that. I'd totally go on another one. They're a blast. Those "barefoot cruises" look like the most fun, and about my speed.
4. What has been your best/worst vacation?
We went to Cape Cod when I was 11 or 12. That sucked. I think I'd like Cape Cod now but I was the only kid, all adults and it rained for like 4 days straight. And we were in a "Cape Cod" house which basically means "can't turn around the hallways are so narrow" house. The trip around the world, while not technically a vacation, was really fantastic.
5. How long do you think is long enough for a vacation?
A week or two. Two is better than one.
6. Do you spend alot of money while on vacation?
Where am I again? Usually not, although I do like to splurge from time to time.
Do you buy alot of souvernires?
No, not really. I had a key chain collection going for a while.
What's the coolest one you've gotten?
I have key chains from all around the world. That was fun. Also, anything from Berea, Kentucky (ooh, exotic) because it's handmade and so wonderful.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I did like the Seychelles. I might do another Semester at Sea. That was a great way to see the world, and be with like minded people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment