28.7.07

A noteworthy occaision

So that last post was my 666th post on this blog. I know. The Nike+ still badly needs to be calibrated. I ran 3.6 miles today and it thinks I ran a little over 4. Incidentally, I don't know what happens to me on the weekends that I think running at 12:30 will be a good idea, never the less, I did. There's something about running in the heat that's stupid but in another way makes my body stronger. Yeah, see, stupid. I ran like 11:58 miles. It was that hot. My training program is telling me I need to run 6 miles tomorrow. I'm not sure how that's going to happen. We'll see what time I wake up.

Also, two of my friends are getting married (yes, to each other) and thought it would be fun to put something ridiculously expensive on their registry and so chose an espresso maker. If no one gets you that $2,500 monstrosity, you should think about this one. Is it bad that it doesn't even give a price?

No comments:

Post a Comment