26.7.07

A day early

From The Friday Five: (yes, a day early)

1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own?
Hmmm. Some people gave me an unending amount of crap for the Dr. Quinn DVDs I own. I still think it was a great show. Although The WestWing is my current favorite. I'm my internet browsing history is much more embarrassing than anything I own.
2. What is something you splurged on just for you?
My computer and the iPod, both iPods really.
3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you?
The book the kids made and signed for me is pretty special. I have a plant named after one of my friends, although it wasn't named after her nicest most sympathetic moment. I have a "bat nut" which is honestly a nut that's shaped like a bat from my friend Alicia who I haven't seen in forever but it's supposed to bring good luck. And I have a dream catcher from the first person I helped get a full time job.
4. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect key chains. Now I'm afraid if I collected anything it would overtake my whole apartment. I do have a boatload of bookmarks on Del.icio.us though. 456 so far. Yes, at first it bothered me that I couldn't just have folders of things, but once I got used to things this way, I like it even better.
5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet?
Of Kelly's: a DVR and cable. I miss cable. Although I do watch way less tv than I used to. Of Amanda's: I always thought it would be fun to have a trunk that big (in my car) and I love the little netting in the trunk too. It seems like groceries wouldn't slide around as much if I had that. Of pretty much anyone else: a pillow top or comfort foam mattress. Kelly's sweatshirt, oh wait, I still have that. Maybe I'll give it back when you come to my house. Of Eric: That cool video game console on which you can play every nintendo video game known to man, including Mario 3 which is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment