5.7.07

Do You Have What It Takes...

So Kelly blogged about this quiz called Do You Have What It Takes To Become A Citizen and all naturalized citizens over 18 are required to pass this test before getting citizenship. I got 100%. Yes, I am that big a nerd.

And now for 3X Thursday

1. As an adult, do you feel the same about holiday's off from work versus the way you felt when you got them off for school? How so/how not?
I love holidays. I went phases in my life where I loved them for different reasons. As a kid it meant no school. As a teen who worked hourly jobs it meant time-and-a-half or sometimes double time, and now it means n work.

2. What about birthdays? Do you view them differently now as you get older? Why/why not?
Birthdays now are not so much about my age as a nice time with my friends. I remember when it was so cool to actually turn 13, 16 was a big one too. 21 is the last big one I remember having. 25 was like no big deal. 26 was even less so.

3. New releases: Remember how psyched you were when you heard that your favorite band was coming out with a new album on a certain date? Do you still feel that same kind of excitement now? Why/why not?
I don't think I felt this kind of excitement until I could drive and had a job and so could afford these things. Star Wars Episode 1 was the first thing like that I saw. Now I'm ready for the final Harry Potter to come out. Seriously, hurry up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment