2.4.07

This looks like fun

First, a cool website with four years of training pics. The transformation this guys body went through is incredible. My particular favorite is the picture from May, 2004 (No Picture: Recovering from hernia surgery.)

Second, Monday's A B!tch looked cool today.
1.If you were given a blank canvas and watercolours, what would you paint?

I never know what to paint. As a kid I loved to draw but stopped because I could never think of something to draw. As an adult I usually make designs or draw things that are right in front of me, whatever they are.

2.Are you more likely to be someone's partner in crime or their conscience?

That depends on several factors. Who is the partner? If it's a good friend and the "crime" amuses me, I'm sure I wouldn't want to be left out. For example, I'd kiss Alicia in public to scare off a homophobe, and I'd collude with Amanda and Kelly to... (why can't I think of anything we've done right now? I tend to be the "conscience" when it's something the partner obviously doesn't want to do but feels forced into, like writing an email (on the company email server) about your boss to a colleague. No good can come of this. If you're reading this blog it's no one you know or work with, although you can probably think of something like that happening at your job.

3.Have you ever been to see a fortune teller or card reader? Were any of their predictions accurate?

When I netted bats I would tell people when to go look in their nets. Sometimes I was right, and we had caught a bat or two. On the first occasion when I told someone they had to go check their net we found a flying squirrel in the net. One of the only things that bat mist netters and bird mist netters get together on is this: Flying squirrels are bad news.

4.Would you sponsor a child abroad?

No, because I don't have a lot of money right now. But I'd go abroad and do something to help their situation or their family, or the child themselves.

5.What's your favourite youtube video?

I was just thinking about these videos today. I used to use them all the time. I have three favorites: 8 Minute Abs and 8 Minute Arms are my old workout videos. I tried 8 Minute Buns, (or 8 Minute @ss, as it's titled on YouTube)once but I never made it all the way through. That thing is hard. As it happened, my leg started healing enough for me to run again right about the time I would have really looked at that video in earnest. (Thank goodness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment