3.4.07

This looked fun...

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things You Love About Springtime

1. The cool clothes I get to wear. (At this point I'm totally over wool sweaters, although given the weather forecast, it looks like I'll be wearing them another week or two.)
2. Being almost done with school. (I remember when school didn't get out 'till the beginning of June. I'm loving this whole "we're done in May" thing.)
3. Eating at the outside seating at restaurants.
4. Walking around Lake Nokomis.
5. Dairy Queen opens.
6. Baseball starts. (Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I like baseball. It helps that the Twins have been really good for a while.)
7. Getting to play games outside at work. (I work with teenagers. Who thinks they're not fun now?)
8. Good tennis comes back to television, and I can play tennis outside with... no one. I have no one to play tennis with me. (I'm also a girl who loves tennis. It helps me be able to have a conversation with my Dad when I can talk about the last tennis match.)
9. Driving with the windows open. (I can't believe I didn't think of that earlier. Seriously, that's up there with the new clothes thing.)
10. I can run outside again.

My least favorite things about spring, even though it's not part of the program:
Rain for literally a week straight. Flowers and crops do not need that much rain.
When it gets up to 80* and the next week snows again. Boo Minnesota weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment