24.4.07

10 on Tuesday

Top 10 Things You Like to Do Alone

1. Sing in my car, loud
2. Listen to music
3. Watch movies, especially on Sunday morning. Sunday morning is my prime movie watching time. And people distract me, unless it's in a theater. Also, if there are people I can't lay down on the couch and take up like five spaces.
4. Play on the computer
5. Sudoku
6. Run. Most of the time I like to run alone, but I liked running with Amanda the one time we did it a long time ago. If I run alone I can take a longer route, or a different one and not bother anyone or worry about when I need to be back.
7. Write
8. Cook dinner. I can't have too many other people in the kitchen when I'm cooking. If you are hungry come over and I will share my food with you. Don't feel bad about not helping cook, you can do the dishes if you really feel guilty.
9. Write music, although it's been a while since I've done that.
10. Whose mind went in the gutter when you read the topic? Come on, be honest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment