29.1.07

While I was annoyed...

While I was annoyed that Blogger (and now Picasa) can never upload my photos, I started poking around the web looking for other Blog services. One I found was Squarespace which is not that easy to figure out. I tried a couple others but nothing was as easy to use as what I've got now.

From Monday's a B!tch:
Random Joy
1. How do you feel about karaoke?(eg.Fun? Painful? Worst invention ever?)
It's only good in groups.
2. Have you ever accidentally lit something on fire?
Yes, the last time I did it was with a teenager watching. How good a role model am I?
3. Do you wear slippers around the house?
Sometimes, or my super fuzzy socks.
4. Plaid: stylish or offensive?
I don't know, I'd have to ask Kelly.
5. What's on top of your fridge?
A basket with a thing of pennies and some other stuff, and the requisite amount of dust for any fridge.

Also, this was on Digg, but I thought I'd show it to you: The Pop vs. Soda Debate Map. Do you know what you're drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment