29.1.07

Besides fight with Blogger all night...

Besides fighting with Blogger all night, I exercised and watched Studio 60. This episode just makes me want to know what's going to happen next. Just like last week.

I think I've missed my calling. It's possible I should have been a rower. Tonight I decided (since there was no way I was running) that I'd take a turn on the stair machine and while I was doing that the rowing machine looked fun. I'd read somewhere that rowing machines actually give the most full body workout of any machine. I thought it was relaxing to just sit there and move forward and backwards. Clearly I wasn't working hard enough, but I'd already climbed stairs for 25 minutes.

I did the exercise bike yesterday. I might still be sore from that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment