30.1.07

A sad sad day

First off, blogger still won't let me upload photos. Anyone who knows that this error means: bX-yvtdin, drop me a line. Also, Blogger your support, what support?

That's only part of the reason it's a sad sad day. The other reason is that I dropped a ring I've had since I was in high school. It wasn't an expensive ring, I think it only cost like $3, and it didn't have any real sentimental value. So when I say "dropped" I mean into the toilet. Since it was not expensive or particularly meaningful, and didn't have a diamond attached, I didn't go after it.

If I could've posted pictures, I would show you my bare finger. If I could've posted pictures last night, I would have shown you pictures (not screen caps, actual pictures) of the error messages blogger wanted me to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment