16.1.07

not sure if I put this up already

I'm not sure if I put this up already but it looks like a good read. Again, I haven't read it yet because I'm trying to factor in homework and sleep into this equation.

The Healing Power of Water.

My own personal story with water: For the past couple of days, yesterday in particular I've been hungrier than a horse. I was wondering if I had a tape work but I decided that's gross and I couldn't possibly have one. Why was I so hungry? I think I was thirsty. I didn't drink a lot of water Sunday night after running which was silly and I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday because I knew I wasn't exercising 'till tonight (I swam Master's again by the way). I was afraid my stomach was going to digest itself today until I started filling up on water. And then I was fine...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I'm guessing you meant "tape worm." And yeah, that's ewwy. Plus, you live in the US and it's highly unlikely.

    I have been very thirsty lately, and recently switched to drinking Gatorade as much as possible to try to fix that. It works a lot better than anything else.

    ReplyDelete