23.1.07

how have you been

I've slowly been getting better. I'm watching a repeat of Studio 60 right now. There was a new one on last night. I was excited to see it but it just turned out to be a set-up for whatever is going to happen in the next couple of episodes.

On the exercise front, I haven't run in a while. Hopefully I do that tomorrow morning. (We'll see what time I wake up.) Saturday=nothing. Sunday=nothing, although I was cleaning up from an overnight so that is technically physical work. Monday I rode a bike on "fat burn" mode. I found out "fat burn" mode involves keeping my heart rate elevated but not as elevated as it would have been in "cardio" mode. Tonight I swam. I may have mentioned before that my "gaydar" goes totally haywire when guys get in bathing suits. There may have been an instance when I needed it. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment