4.12.06

My legs part 2

There was snow cover this morning when I ran. I've never run in the snow before. It wasn't very much, but just enough that it added an extra workout for my legs. My calves are so sore. I actually walked a little way up the "big hill" in my run and stretched a bit.

Also, I'm still working on the ideal running outfit for this weather. Let me know if you have suggestions. As my picture for today, here's some of the things I wear running:



These are Brooks shoes. I love them.



Yes, I wear a headlight when I run. It's dark here. Notice the reflective tape on the headlight. It even comes out in my pictures.

I'm slowly recovering from homework. Still left this semester are preparing for a presentation on Thursday and completing a final paper, both for the same class. I'm done with my other three classes. That I know of at least.

Instead of posting news stories today, I want to ask, who saw Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip tonight? Love the ending. I love the whole show really.

No comments:

Post a Comment