5.12.06

It's a good thing there wasn't anything on the web today



Today is the day I got my humidifier out. I'm trying the vinegar trick I learned about here. I'm not sure if it's working or not.

I didn't run today. Actually I was lucky I made it in to work on time. My legs were still sore from running in the snow yesterday. Also, I still haven't figured out what to wear. Please help.

As seen on the web:
1. For my Mom, Cell Phones Don't Cause Cancer.

2. As seen on Kelly's blog, a report that Minnesota is the healthiest place to live. Go us.

3. New York is banning trans fats, maybe to compete with Minnesota at the healthiest place to live. I'm telling you, it's a little thing called social services.

4. Tech Market for Boomers?

5. 11 ways to get rid of a bad mood. I'm not sure why I put this on here but I've done the typing now so it might as well stay.

6. Enviro-friendly cars.

7. 10 Best Inventions from the Ancient Chinese. Kelly, you're going to be a history teacher, you'll need to know this sooner or later.

8. BBC is reporting that Psychophath's brains are different. I don't know why that's news, but there it is.

9. A truly sad story until you are able to see the humor of the whole thing. Try it, I don't think you'll have to look hard.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:27 PM

    I would like to note that my work server thinks the 50 uses for vinegar is "Adult/Mature Content" and won't let me view it.

    I don't know what the freak you're doing with your vinegar, but I use mine to de-grossify my humidifer from all the rust/calcium/lime buildup. ;)

    ReplyDelete